Sunday 3 October 2010

Looking Around.....

Like I said before, this week was intended to be looking around and getting the feel of a place or two.I foolishly thought a week would suffice! Like all plans, life gets in the way in this case both real and second.

I have been back to one a little. Which one was I drawn to? The very, very beautiful one.


Does this mark me out as shallow? I hope not. The welcome in this place was great, warm but not cloying. To put it simply the ethos of the place fitted well with ours too.
We were given an associate status that enabled us to come and go so we could get the feel of the place easily but here comes the problem.

During the week were lots of notices for events in this busy City, what they and our few visits indicated are that the place operates in a different timezone to us, making it a weekend-only place sadly.

Back to the drawing board, lets see what the Northern Port gets up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment