Tuesday 26 July 2011

Worm-turning Day...

I try to see the best in people.
Ok I'm not naive, no doormat, but when people disappoint I'm the one making excuses for them, trying to smooth things over, giving space, chances for the right thing to happen.
I won't bore anyone with the details but tonight (R/L) I had my wake up call. I reached the point of no excuses, no space.....see, it was my turn to be walked over, my goodwill thrust back at me and without detail, it hit me in a most vulnerable place.
I am deeply pissed off.
In the absence of chocolate I've had to make do with gin.
So, a new me dawns - now I look after me, my interests - time to be selfish, no longer on the receiving end of the selfishness of others - let THEM do the "understanding", the making of allowances (for me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment