Saturday 1 October 2011

Fly in the Ointment....

"<www.blogger.com>

ERROR: Possible problem with your *.gwt.xml module file.
The compile time user.agent value (opera) does not match the runtime user.agent value (unknown). Expect more errors".

"Your browser is no longer supported by Blogger. Some parts of Blogger will not work and you may experience problems. 
 If you are having problems, try Google Chrome. | Dismiss"

Hmmmmm, always a fly in the ointment!
I LIKE Opera, I LIKE this blog format, I certainly don't wish to get any deeper into Google's files, they have enough!!
Either the blog or the browser needs to change.
I'm open to suggestions here people.

1 comment:

Lacewing said...

Well I did nothing in haste, an update for Opera came along, I've just noticed that all the dire warnings and pop-up boxes have gone.
All seems OK, we will see...

Post a Comment